- Building Product Manufacturing - Windows, Doors, Molding, Decking, Roofing, Trusses, Cabinets, Flooring, Panels
- Building Product Distribution - Lumber, Millwork, Windows, Doors, Steel, Cabinets, Roofing, Siding
- Construction Services - Framing, Multifamily Construction, Installed Services
- Infrastructure - Steel Fabrication, Concrete, Cement, Road and Bridge Construction, Security
- Specialty Distribution - Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Industrial, Commercial Doors and Hardware
As the leading advisor to middle market companies in the Building Materials and Distribution industries, The JIAN Group has established long standing relationships with all of the industries' major strategic and private equity acquirers. These relationships allow us to achieve the highest value for your Company while determining the best strategic fit for your Company's long term goals.
Up and down the supply chain every player had to question their strategic position given the scale of decline in consumption of building materials experienced during the most recent down turn. These troubled times can have healthy aspects if leaders can both financially with stand the storm and chose to realistically evaluate their circumstances. The role M&A opportunities play during such times can be the best strategy. Acquisitions, divestitures, alliances, restructure(operations and or finances) are good areas of debate regardless of market conditions. That is why JIAN stuck to their knitting during this period of high anxiety and stayed focused on the building materials sector. JIAN remains among the top providers of M&A counsel in our market. Good or difficult.